Class I 15-21mmHg medical grade knee high compression socks made of high quality Nylon(70%) and Spandex(30%) material.
- Graduated compression therapy, pressure decreases gradually from lower sides to upper sides, promotes blood circulation and releases the pain.
- Professional grade fabrics, stretchable, lightweight design, dry and breathable
- Reduces swelling and supports ankle joints.
- Helps relieve leg swelling pain after long time standing, sedentary or heavy labor workings.
- Using "intravenous fluid dynamics" principle, incremental mining sub-pressure design to prevent leg fatigue.
- Helps moderate edema and relieve leg arching pain in late pregnancy.
- Anatomically fit, ergonomic design for better stability and increased comfort
Pressure Grade: Class I. 15-21mmHg
Material: 70% Nylon 30% Spandex
Colour: Beige / Black
1 pair of sleeves (2 pcs) comes in a transparent poly bag packaging.
Size: See the size chart below for the available sizes and measurement. For people over 50 years old, it is recommended to choose a size one size larger.
Instructions for washing and dry cleaning:
It is advisable to use water temperature below 45°C for washing/cleaning. Do not use any fabric softeners, optical brighteners or stain removers, do not machine wash or dry clean, do not use chemicals. Avoid direct sunlight, so as not to reduce the elasticity of the sleeves/socks/stockings.
FASHME compression sleeves/socks are made by an ISO certified manufacturer who is specialised in the field for decades and is a US FDA registered and approved manufacturer for Class 2 medical grade compression sleeves/socks.