Class II 23-32mmHg medical grade knee sleeve made of high quality Nylon(70%) and Spandex(30%) material.
- Alleviate arthritis, tendinitis, sprains and knee strain pain
- Anatomically fit, ergonomic design for better stability and increased comfort
- Very efficient both for sports and daily wear
- Adequate compression and support
- No stiffness, does not fall or roll
- Anti slip silicone band
- Professional grade fabrics, lightweight design, dry and breathable
- Pressure ring design, suppresses the patella, tendon and other joints around to reduce wear
Pressure Grade: Class II. 23-32mmHg
Material: 70% Nylon 30% Spandex
1 pair of sleeves (2 pcs) comes in a transparent poly bag packaging.
Size: See the size chart below for the available sizes and measurement. For people over 50 years old or first time buyers of class 2 sleeves/socks, it is recommended to choose a size one size larger.
|S||25-31 cm||38-45 cm|
|M||30-36 cm||44-49 cm|
|L||35-40 cm||48-53 cm|
|XL||38-45 cm||53-57 cm|
FASHME compression sleeves/socks are made by an ISO certified manufacturer who is specialised in the field for decades and is a US FDA registered and approved manufacturer for Class 2 medical grade compression sleeves/socks.