Class II 23-32mmHg medical grade fingerless compression gloves relieve pain from carpal tunnel / palm tenosynovitis, arthritis and other pain swellings.
- Made of professional grade high elastic fabric, comfortable, anti-bacterial, breathable, eco-friendly, wear- resistance, quick dry, sweat-absorbent
- Assist in rapid healing from wrist swelling, soreness, looseness and sprain
- Prevent mouse hand pain and protect wrist and palm injuries in sports
- Offers relief for moderate rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Anatomically fit, ergonomic design for better stability and increased comfort
Pressure Grade: Class II. 23-32mmHg
Material: 70% Nylon 30% Spandex
1 pair of sleeves (2 pcs) comes in a transparent poly bag packaging.
Size: See the size chart below for the available sizes and measurement. For people over 50 years old or first time buyers of class 2 sleeves/socks, it is recommended to choose a size one size larger.
Instructions for washing and dry cleaning:
It is advisable to use water temperature below 45°C for washing/cleaning. Do not use any fabric softeners, optical brighteners or stain removers, do not machine wash or dry clean, do not use chemicals. Avoid direct sunlight, so as not to reduce the elasticity of the sleeves/socks/stockings.
FASHME compression sleeves/socks are made by an ISO certified manufacturer who is specialised in the field for decades and is a US FDA registered and approved manufacturer for Class 2 medical grade compression sleeves/socks.