Class II 23-32mmHg medical grade calf sleeve made of high quality Nylon(70%) and Spandex(30%) material.
- Graduated compression therapy, pressure decreases gradually from lower sides to upper sides, promotes blood circulation and releases the pain.
- Full calf support for a variety of conditions - Sport injuries, arthritis, minor injuries, varicose veins, shin splints, achilles tendon etc.
- Professional grade fabrics, stretchable, lightweight design, dry and breathable
- Extra calf and shin support + enhanced warm-up
- Reduced muscle fatigue & shock absorption on sports.
- Increased leg power and vertical jump power
- Anatomically fit, ergonomic design for better stability and increased comfort
Pressure Grade: Class II. 23-32mmHg
Material: 70% Nylon 30% Spandex
1 pair of sleeves (2 pcs) comes in a transparent poly bag packaging.
Size: See the size chart below for the available sizes and measurement. For people over 50 years old or first time buyers of class 2 sleeves/socks, it is recommended to choose a size one size larger.
Instructions for washing and dry cleaning:
It is advisable to use water temperature below 45°C for washing/cleaning. Do not use any fabric softeners, optical brighteners or stain removers, do not machine wash or dry clean, do not use chemicals. Avoid direct sunlight, so as not to reduce the elasticity of the sleeves/socks/stockings.
FASHME compression sleeves/socks are made by an ISO certified manufacturer who is specialised in the field for decades and is a US FDA registered and approved manufacturer for Class 2 medical grade compression sleeves/socks.